Scripture:
Levitucus 26:3-4, 14,16‘If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit. “‘But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands,... You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it.
Observation:
When we are following God's commands, we will reap great blessings.
Application: And yet, another reminder that God will send the rain for our fields and the fruit for our trees, when we are walking in his ways. I have been remiss these last few days. I have been angry, for no apparent reason. I have not taken the time to slow down and ask God what he would want me to do, because honestly, I knew what the answer would be and I didn't feel like doing it. I have felt the planting of seed in vain these last few days.
Prayer: God, thank you for being a loving God and you care enough to discipline us. As much as I do not enjoy being disciplined, I understand that it is for my own good. Once again, please do not quiet your spirit in me. Help me to listen and hear you.
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are using SOAP! Rock on! I hope it brings to mind for you just what you need... just as it does for me. :)
See ya Monday for the next check in.
Post a Comment