
A little birdie has delivered my very own ionator HOM to my door. I am sooo excited. I borrowed my neighbor's when HALF of our family had the flu early this year and the other half of the family never got it. Door handles, faucets, countertops, refridgerator handle!! bathroom sinks, everything - it was so great. I always thought how great one of these would be to have around the house.
By charging and activating regular water, it is able to attract dirt like a magnet and lift it away from the surface. This gives you 30-45 seconds to easily wipe away the suspended grime and sanitize your home all without using any chemicals, so you know that you aren't putting your children, your pets or yourself at risk of anything toxic.
If you need way more detail (like I did) feel free to let Bill Nye, the science guy, show you.
No comments:
Post a Comment